- Audiobooks are loaned for 14 days.
- DVDs and videos are loaned for 4 days.
- Books and most other materials are loaned for 14 days.
- Interlibrary loan material will be circulated for the period indicated by the owning library.
- To use a computer you have to sign in. No ID is required.
- If you are under 18, you must have a signed parents permission form on file.
- Only one person to a computer at a time with a one hour at a time limit and a 2 hour per day total limit.
- At the librarians discretion, in times of high demand time limits may be shortened.